EatWell Natural Farm is an ideal venue for celebrations, corporate retreats, or simply a quiet weekend with friends.
Our beautiful country home sits on 13+ acres. 7 acres are wooded 6 are a working vegetable farm. Enjoy a relaxing time with our gourmet kitchen, 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms and spacious indoor and out door living areas that can comfortably sleep 10 people. (Min 3 night stayover required)
- The Space
- Newly renovated country house, less than an hour’s drive from downtown Washington DC. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with multiple outdoor spaces, full living room and dining seating for 10 as well as a huge den/family room. Bonus outdoor shower. Flat screens in every room, 6 in total and high speed wireless. There is a comfortable sofa bed in den that can sleep two for a total of 10 people. The property has it’s own fresh, deep water well and is completely solar powered. We are also pet friendly. The house has all hardwood floors and natural tile in the baths. The house is centrally Air conditioned and has ceiling fans throughout.
- Guest Access
- Guests will have access to the entire house and property.
About an acre and a half are planted as a working farm. You may participate in the farm activities or just enjoy the setting. There is a full-time farm manager on the property daily. We have all manner of seasonal vegetables, fruits and berries growing nearly year round thanks to our green house and hoop house.
- The Neighborhood
- The neighborhood is part residential, part farm land, part wooded areas.
Our entire property is fenced in and very private thanks to the large trees and 7 wooded acres. There are two small ponds and a stream on the property as well as wooded trails. Shopping is nearby as well as small towns, many farms and all the outdoor activities Southern Maryland has to offer including flea markets, farmer’s markets, hunting, fishing, local sports and the great outdoors.
- Getting around
- There is plenty of parking on the property with easy, 2 mile, access from the main road. There’s shopping and restaurants just 2+ miles away along with a running track and tennis courts. It’s a 40 minute ride to Reagan Airport and 50 minutes to Union Station.
- Other Things to Note
- This property was part of a large tobacco and cattle farm for many years. Over 20 years ago it was divided and a private home was built for horse-folks. A decade as a family home and hobby goat farm. The house was gut renovated 5 years ago and turned into an all natural vegetable and fruit farm. The farm is all natural, we use no chemicals and have our own bee hives, located far from the house to help with pollination
Interested parties should contact us at email@example.com.